Welcome to Teachers Give Teachers!
At the heart of creating HyperDocs are all of the collaborating and sharing opportunities. Lessen your workload, be inspired by other’s ideas and share your lessons by joining Teachers Give Teachers.
How to Give:
- Log in to submit a HyperDoc or digital resource.
- Tag your lesson with many keywords so that it can be easily found when using the search feature. You can tag by content area, grade level, topic, web tool used, and lesson type.
- Before you submit a link to your lesson, make it view only and take off any links to your personal student work.
- Mark the document with 'Created By' and include your name.
How to Take:
- Log in to your account.
- Search for a HyperDoc using keywords or the creator's name.
- If you would like to use the HyperDoc, make a copy and edit it to fit your needs.
- Be sure to credit the original author on your copy.